Arena mode published!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena mode published!

It is finally here! After hard work and lots of beta tests the first version of the ARENA MODE has been released for all players.

What's so cool about the Arena mode compared to the previous multiplayer?
    1. You play against others who are on the same level as you.
    2. You get to use NEW awesome power-ups and create new strategies. (Or don't. You can just play with the normal bombs and see how high you can reach).
    3. No more hackers! Hahahahaha! If you see a hacker send us a report
    4. NO GHOSTS! When you die you can either leave or spectate.

This is just the beginning! New arenas, new items, new bombs, new power-ups, new events and lots of awesome new stuff coming SOON!

...and don't worry. You can still play with your friends in the VS Friends. Classic, reversi and team mode are all there. Tap the shield icon on the bottom right corner.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Leave your comments and feedback here

Click image for larger version  Name:	ArenaView.png Views:	1 Size:	1.06 MB ID:	4813
    Last edited by Raisa; 09-21-2018, 04:18 PM.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

iOS !!!!’
    Can’t it be published together? Really? Now I can’t play with my friends

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      The iOS update went through faster than we expected. It is already available! We are as surprised as anyone!

Eu odiei esse modo arena, eu amava jogar o reversi!!! Pq não colocam todos juntos, daí você joga o que quiser! ODIEI

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Você ainda pode jogar nos modos clássico, reversível e de equipe. Toque no ícone de escudo no canto inferior esquerdo. (Traduzido com o Google)

Si este es el juego a partir de Ahora, Creo que dejadejaré de jugar. Modo arena NO. Bomber friends classic version please!

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Aún puedes jugar en los modos clásico, reversible y de equipo. Toca el icono del escudo en la esquina inferior derecha. (Traducido con Google)
      Last edited by Raisa; 09-21-2018, 09:55 AM.

What happened to Reversi and Team Battle?

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing.

Tap the shield icon on the bottom right corner.

thanks for the update.. always nice with some new modes.. but.. please.. please.. please make the old modes avariable again..

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Old modes are there. Tap the shield icon on the bottom right corner.

I hated this new version I want reversi mode this new mode is the worst one

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment

• Zeroz7
      Zeroz7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Old modes is not there!!!
      The shield icon only let you play with friends or BOTS.
      I usually play with other random players not with BOTS. BOTS are too easy to beat up.

Dont say that the old mode are there please.. It is a bad update from hiperkani so far.

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      In VS Friends you can play in public room with strangers or in a private room with friends. You can create the room yourself or join in a room that someone else has created. If you create a room you can choose how many players is the maximum number and which maps you want to use.

I was a good player, not too pro, but good one, now with this update I’m really noob, my walls, my smoke bombs, my continuous bubbles

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Continuous bubbles? What is that?

You know, there are so many new special bombs and new things to try out that most players are noobs now. I've checked some of the matches pro players have on the higher arenas and it is amazing! The are really skilled! If I try to join in I am the first to die!

Thank you very much for ubdate!!! My phone just broked (yeah this day was the last day for him) and i need to wait for my new phone. I cant wait!!! Why this happened?

Comment

• lyendius
      lyendius commented
      Editing a comment
      *why this hapenned for me...?

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh no! I hope you were logged in with your Google account so your game progress is saved in cloud. Let me know if you have any problems getting your old game progress back!

• lyendius
      lyendius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes< i was logged with my Google play account I I need to do is to wait...

Originally posted by Raisa View Post
    not the same, you have to select a game, no auto join.. also wall is closing a new way.. new smokes goes of to early (i think?).. what i mean is classic team game.. there is also a map missing.. the laser cross..
    stability is also a issue... haven been able to play 30 mins yet..

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      It is one more click to choose a room compared to having an auto join.
      But worry not, we already talked about the possibility to add a "join a room" button.

Bombs, walls, maps.. these are things that change in the game and they will continue to change in the future too. The stability issue is a more serious thing though. The devs are working on that at the moment. Should get better soon!

Hey Guys..
    I have played the new update. The arena mode.
    How can we change back to the lower medal arena mode?
    you dont give any option to get back to the lower medal arena then how can we collect all the card from the each arena?
    and are you insane? It is 3 hours to unlock a box without gems. Then how long we need to play to open all the stupid boxes? Please think again, otherwise many players wont play this game anymore.

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! You don't have to go the previous arenas to win those rewards. New things open on each arena but you keep on winning the previous items too.

How long to open all the stupid boxes? Hopefully months. If you think waiting for 3 hours is a lot you probably haven't gotten any of the 8 hour or 12 hour chests...

Can you please increase the medal amount for 1st and 2nd place winners? It's too hard to get enough medals and it's not fair if you win and barely get any.

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      We are still working on the balance of the medals. How many medals you get depends on who you play against and which arena you are playing on. On lower arenas you get more and on higher arenas you get less.

I can’t play the game! It keeps crashing

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! For me to be able to figure the problem out I need a lot of more information. Which device do you play on? Where in the game does the crash happen? Is there an error message? Any information is helpful. Thank you!

Hello,
    i never comment or give review to a game, but this time i will, because it is my favourite game on phone.
    In my mind the game was perfect before the new update, because it was simple and good for some quick games (classic/reversi/team) when i had some free minutes during a day.
    With the new arena mode the game got unattractiv, because it's not as simple as it was before the update.
    Every time I have to go through arena mode, when I want to play Reversi. No auto join... Why you don't make arena mode with some extra button on the main screen and let multiplayer like it was before the new update?
    There were a lot of new modes in the passt and you always have added a new button to multiplayer but with this update you changed a perfect game to less good.
    The biggest problem is the connection. It laggs after few games every time.
    Please fix this with a new update. Its still my favourite game, but its not the same any more as it was.

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment. Have you installed the latest update of the game? We added the VS friends button also to the home screen because players seemed to have difficulties finding it from the Arena screen. We are planning on changing the home screen at some point too so this is only a temporary solution. Joining in on a match in Vs Friends is one more tap than having a quick battle -button. Nevertheless we were already thinking about the possibility of adding a "join room" shortcut button.

BTW, I think that the Arena mode is super simple. You don't need to use any special items or bombs if you don't want to. Just join a match and as soon as you die you can leave. No more ghosting around waiting for the next round.

The devs are working on the connection problems already. It should be getting better soon!

Raisa was this update your idea? you think you made some grand thing?
    Update is laggy, ruin the gameplay putting those horrible falling blocks instead of the previous ones, the smoke canister now explodes too fast... aren't you paying attention to what the users want? I hope you don't type me back your systematical reply "the classic modes are still there you just have to blah blah". I hope you respond me as it is, admitting your mess and giving us an option to go back to classic style of play

Comment

• Raisa
      Raisa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, since I am the community manager in a mobile game company I am obviously the person who makes all the decisions. I can make the devs do exactly what I want. I already have more awesome ideas on how to ruin the game (more) with different kind of ways for the bricks to fall! It's going to be so much fun!
Working...
X