Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW BALANCE update in AUTUMN 2020 (mudanças de cartão /cambios de tarjeta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you explain what you mean by "Reworked explosion size scaling per level". For example, on arena does that mean dynamite will no longer be a 5x5 explosion?

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      You will soon see for yourself. It is easier to check from the card info in the game than me trying to explain. The sizes and shapes of the explosions have changed a little. In some cases for the better and in some cases for the worse. Depends on how overpowered the card would have been on maximum level or how useless the card was on the first level. Maximum level dynamite does have 5x5 explosion and you can have 3 cards.

Maija just a question, why increasing attack cards power but the defense cards as de FORCE SHIELD still with only one use===???? I mean bomb row and winged wall increased, why not FORCE SHIELD? it is supposed to be a balance update...No sense at all with Force Shield, The rest of cards updates i haven't complains.

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      Balancing doesn't mean that everything gets better. It means some cards get better, some get worse and some don't change much or at all. That way there is a balance between them.

Nothing is final yet. This was the second balance update we have had. We will keep checking the feedback and statistics to see what kind of effects the changes have to the game.

Pode adicionar bomberiuns a minha conta para poder deixar minha parede e fila de bombas no nivel maximo

Comment

Pode ajudar a recuperar meu progresso de jogo do meu antigo celular A30para o meu iphone 7 pfvr.

Comment

Pfvr me ajudem GM
        Meu celular antigo era o A30 nome do meu boneco é viviene ID:CDA4B4C579722D40
        Quero transferir pro meu iPhone7 o nome do boneco que aparece no meu iPhone é ID:74C4919A705881BC nome vivi.pfvr me ajudem
        Last edited by Viviene; 09-24-2020, 08:38 PM.

Comment

O ID do jogador do iPhone é 74C4919A705881BC

Comment

Es un asco!!! He pagado por cada temporada y cada paquete... y siempre me ignoran, tengo un problema con los caza recompensas para un solo jugador y si van a poner más niveles en las cartas también dennos una nueva carta a los más antiguos de nivel de experiencia un total de 5 cartas

Comment

Well, next so called balance update - again messing around with card without providing any possibility to reset/respec own cards

Small, thoughtful adjustments would have had way more impact towards balancing (e.g. reduce divine shield drop rate, esp early game).
              While it was already hard to avoid certain divine shield combos once, now you have even more fun due to additional bombs on mid to higher levels
              Last edited by Hata; 09-25-2020, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Espero ganar algo en la competencia

Comment

I lost my game.
                  i updated my iphone and restarted game but lost all my points and upgrades. I lost everything
                  what can i do to get this back?

Comment

Esta cabron, que ahorita acaban de subir los precios de los packs, estaba a punto de conseguir el pack de gigante, pero ya cuesta 1000, es un robo ya, los packs de 10 ahora cuestan 2500, que robo, es mejor que no hubiera actualización

Comment

Como hago para que me contesten???
                      usedes son unos groseros y me han faltado al respeto, necesito un número telefónico y recibir atención personalizada ya que siempre pago por sus pases de temporada y aparte compro todos los pack pero me tiene ignorado groseros...

Comment

• EDAN
                        EDAN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ten paciencia, hay muchísimas personas en el forum que necesitan atención, el equipo hyperkani tarde o temprano te responderá el comentario

• Maija
                        Maija commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Escribir en el foro no significa que obtendrás una respuesta. La mayoría de las ideas, comentarios e informes de errores no requieren respuestas ni preguntas de seguimiento. Sin embargo, llamarnos sería divertido. Porque básicamente solo sabemos finlandés.
                        (Traducido con Google)

Well, writing on the forum does not mean you'll get an answer. Most ideas, feedback and bug reports don't require replies or follow-up questions. Calling us would be fun though. Because we basically only know Finnish.

• EDAN
                        EDAN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        XD, sería muy divertido una llamada entre un español y un finlandés

Todos esperen sean pasientes

Comment

Esta buena el juego me hace disfrutar mucho

Comment

Hyperkani I wanted to ask about the transfer of diamonds from one account to another I'm sure that with an update that comes with this the audience of the game would increase if you hear my idea that there could be an increase in the audience in the game

Comment

• Maija
                            Maija commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We don't transfer game data from player profile to an other profile. Only when the profile needs to be transferred between iOS and Android.
                        Working...
                        X