Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maija, en los clanes debería haber una opción para indicar en qué idioma se habla en dicho clan, ya sea español, pprtugués, inglés etc. porque a veces las personas que forman parte de un clan no pueden comunicarse adecuadamente debido a los disntintos idiomas.
    Y sobre las batallas de clanes, sigo pensando que puede haber un tipo de juego donde el enfrentamientos debiese ser por cual clan acumula más medallas en la arena, y el que haya acumulado en un determinado tiempo, se lleva recompensas como pueden ser un cofre para cada uno de los integrantes, ropas exclusivas o bomberiums, etc. de esa manera habrán muchoz jugadores en la arena en solitario y no se pasaran a las batallas en equipo de clanes solamente, cuando esto se implemente en un futuro, obvio

Comment

Thanks for that huge update, Maija! Everyone feel free to join my clan "Pro"

Comment

Hey I would like to tell you just a suggestion you should let the people talk with each other of its clan when you are playing in battle because it is very hard be in contact with your people and with your clan as you are playing so you should activate or create an option For people who need talk With the team...In addition the name of the clan Should appear when you are playing battle...Also the option of kicking somebody It’s OK but when you want to get this person back that person cannot back to the clan so it is impossible to recover that member... And this is a real problem.

Another fact I need a really urgently you please solve, Is the problem with my account because I am already playing but as a guest but in the moment I need to change my cellphone o tablet to play, i am gonna loose my account and all my progress and purchases... and this is something i WILL NOT permit to happen... so I really really need help for this.
        Thanks a lot, you can contact me since
        this email address: [email protected] or Whatsapp: +573212482051

Atr Jei10, Colombian Power

Comment

You must set off the script that doesnt allow people read the past messages into a clan, it is HORRIBLE, the communication in bomber should be better.

Comment

Hi guys im M E S S I at game always up to 4000 points.
            I maked a clan ------> M E S S I TEAM
            We are 10 members now im recuiting pro players.

SOON I WILL MAKE PRO BATTLES 2VS2 SO GET IN MY CLAN TO KEEP IN TOUCH

whatsapp: +34 644 36 38 80
            insta: @marcsg99
            Last edited by M E S S I; 03-30-2020, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Oi meu nome é rian eu quero jogar bomber

Comment

• EDAN
                EDAN commented
                Editing a comment
                Holaaaaa, me encantaría jugar contra tí, pero debe ser en un momento en el que pueda

I didn't like this new update, they took the picture of the powers (bomb, fire and speed) to put the names of the clans. Now how do I know what my exact speed is? Please make it come back as it was before. Answer me please.

During the departure, the number of variables increases, and I want to know which number is of the exact speed and the number of exact pumps without having to me for all the pumps I have in the match. I have a suggestion, put in the Settings the option for the player to choose to see the clans or see the number of variables.

Comment

Hello, Maija! I am a leader of clan "Pro". I have 50 players in my clan and usually kick low medals players from clan to make space for new active players.
                Can you please make a thing in new update that will help clan leaders to see who is active and the date of last activity of the players.

It would be great if the chat was static and won't clear for everyone after 30 minutes. Also in further updates I would like to see the opportunity to make the clan closed, which can only be accessed after the approval of the application for membership

Comment

Chicos únanse a mi clan ThePsicokillers les espero

Comment

if possible add Clan Battle or Tournament Mode in subsequent updates Jejejeje

Comment

• EDAN
                      EDAN commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Creo que esa idea ya la tienen, solo falta lanzarla a la actualización

The season will end soon so when will the clan leaderboard update release?

Comment

En las próximas actualizaciones, cuando hayan batallas de clanes o la posibilidad de invitar al compañero de clan a un evento de 2 vs 2 o 3 vs 3, debiese haber la opción de activar (o no) el micrófono para que podamos comunicarnos con el compañero de equipo durante la partida. A veces pasa que uno le quiere avisar al compañero cuando el enemigo está resucitando con escudo justo en el sitio donde el compañero está XD, y lo matan XD. En fin, creo que sería un tanto más divertido escuchar al/los compañeros y que nos escuchen durante las batallas.

Comment

• EDAN
                        EDAN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Esa idea está genial, cosa de que podamos hacer planes mientras jugamos

Ahora me están dando ganas de actualizaciones

Comment

• EDAN
                        EDAN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Batallas en equipo pero de clanes jeje

• mary29
                        mary29 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        siii!!! de clanes!! nos lo prometieron

• EDAN
                        EDAN commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Ya va a salir en algún momento

Sou líder do clã e queria a opção de sair dele..

Comment

• mary29
                        mary29 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        you can transfer the leadership to someone else, so then you can left

Maija I found a bug about clan update. It's supposedly 50th max members & now there's new member & total is 51th members. & according to clan leaderboard that our clan is not moving in top10 spot. Could you please fix this problem before the new season & new updates arrives?

Comment

Working...
                      X