Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALANCE update in 2020 (atualização de balanceamento, la actualización del saldo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |\|ico
    commented on 's reply
    esos bocadillos yo me acuerdo cuando lo jugue primera vez en el 2016 pero lo descargue el juego solo porque no tenia nada que hacer y lo deje hasta abril del 2018 y todo cambio demasiado porque ya no habia modo torneo y despues deje el juego y me cambie a otra cuenta que no tenia nada pagado y es la que estoy ahora y deje el juego por 11 meses o 9 de nuevo y ahora si soy muy activo en el juego pero a veces solo abro mis cofres y no juego

• Emiilia
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for feedback. To solve the clan issue, the leader should send us a message using the "Report a bug" in-game button.

• zeeyan_CRB
    replied
    Hi Guys. Especially Hyperkani Staff.
    i have a Complain about the Bugs in Chat in Clan Group.
    Cause they wont appear quickly. Now it tooks time to appear sometimes no appearance. And I complain too about the Leader of the Clan. In Our Screen They have star in the name so thats the Leader. But in His/Her Screen He/She Wasnt. Please Hyperkani Fix that. So we can Transfer the Leadership to Other Players. And I have a Complain about that Wing Wall Block its very hard to Avoid Swear to God when you Dealing with Teamming Up Players. No chance to Escape You will Die in the very start of the Game. I complain too about removing the Orange Shield Ups in Arena and Event. My complain is about the Shield Ups too Overpowered. Im a User of that Ups I always Kill 3 Players in just Seconds but I want to remove that cause i want to have a Fair Play. Cause When u have that Shield Ups its very hard to Stop. I even kill my opponent instantly in the start of the Game becoz of that Shield. Thats why i Want Pure Skills in Game. Please Remove that Orange Shield Ups. Thankyou so much.

Leave a comment:

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Si, pero hay que darles la oportunidad a los demás de subir, porque los que están arriba siempre son los mismos, y como tienen todos los recursos, ellos matarán más fácilmente a los que no lo tienen todos, por eso di la idea también de que cuanto más subas de arena menos cartas puedas usar, porque si estás más arriba deberia ser más complicado y no tan fácil y seguir subiendo gracias a una carta. Debería ser que los novatos tengan más cartas para usar y los que están más arriba menos cartas usarán, eso sería un equilibrio perfecto

• RENEGADO
    commented on 's reply
    But a good player is aware of which cards are useful in the game and will definitely use the ones that are stronger. I know that there are many items that are not used in the game, because it simply has no effect on the game, but when this tragic change happens, many players who spent money to level their cards, will end up being harmed by this change. I chose to upload such an item, due to the proposal he presented, but knowing that he no longer does what he did, why is it worth continuing to upload it?

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Debes practicar más con bombas comunes, porque las cartas son solo para que sepas cómo idear una estrategia, aún así si no matan las cartas puedes usarlo de distracción,hay varias formas de que puedas usar las cartas, solo debes ingeniartelas

• ThodinsonPro
    commented on 's reply
    Por lo que entiendo eres uno de los que dependen de cartas, aquí en ésta actualización solo cracks que saben usar bombas o pocos que usan cartas sobreviven para ganar medallas!!!

• Siriustar
    replied
    Após essa atualização de balanceamento, o modo arena perdeu totalmente sua diversão e estratégia, estava tudo perfeito com o escudo, e as demais cartas, e antes a parede voadora servia tanto para atacar quanto para se proteger, e agora não dá nem se quer para matar seu adversário com ela, e fora o atraso desnecessário para ativar o escudo. E em quanto isso os bugs de sempre continuam! Espero sinceramente que volte como estava.

Leave a comment:

• ThodinsonPro
    commented on 's reply
    Eso puede ser una buena idea y cambiaría un poco el juego!!!

• ThodinsonPro
    replied
    Originally posted by xupacu View Post
    they finally nerfed the winged wall, but what is the price? spoil the force field? I have nothing to complain about in this update, except that they fucked with the force field, but if it means that the winged wall will not be over power again, I accept it even if I don't like it, NOW PLEASE STOP LAUNCHING NEW CONTENT AND FOCUS ON SOLVING THE GAME BUGS, like dying inexplicably, passing in a place, dying and then a wall appears in that place, the lags, if a player has a bad connection, don't let him play, as it is impossible to play against someone teleporting around the map, and their bombs popping up instantly, fix the bugs in the events before they launch, haven't you tested anything before? these last few events I was teleported to death in the fire because the game didn’t register my movement correctly, and no, it wasn’t my connection, even on YouTube I saw this, recently I had stolen points when entering the arena and not finding a room, the row of bombs is almost always going the wrong way even if I click on the right time, improve the analog, add an option where it stays fixed where the person clicks, and not that he keeps following the finger, AND FINALLY, UPDATE THE BOMBERIUM SYSTEM, you want us to use more different cards, so we updated them, BUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS, IF IT COSTS 100,000 TO BE ABLE TO IMPROVE THEM, AND THAT'S THE LAST LEVEL, BEFORE YOU STILL HAVE 50,000, 40,000, 20,000, AND HOW MUCH DO WE WIN? ABOUT 20 BOMBERIUM PER MATCH AND HAVE A LIMIT, it is simply unrealistic, even to buy bomberium, there are 4500 diamonds, I am a player who invests in the game, I have 7000 diamonds, MORE THAN HALF I HAVE TO IMPROVE A LETTER, you need to be fairer, Anyway, there are many more things I would like to complain about, MORE BUGS but unfortunately I won't remember everything now, we wouldn't complain if you spent 1 month or more without releasing new content, as long as they used that time to fix the problems
    También soporté cosas injustas y errores pero el bomberium se consigue fácil ¿Sabes? Es simple eso de abrir cofres y jugar para ganar bomberium. No gasto dinero en el juego y conseguí bomberium para mejorar y hasta ahora me sobran como más de 800 porque anteriormente ya había gastado en 2 paquetes, 3 emoticones y el pase de temporada. Y si te vas a quejas de errores se supone que nesecitamos evidencia ¿no?

Leave a comment:

• xupacu
    commented on 's reply
    there is logic, at least for the winged wall, it was too strong, so strong that not even her recharge time was high

• xupacu
    replied
    they finally nerfed the winged wall, but what is the price? spoil the force field? I have nothing to complain about in this update, except that they fucked with the force field, but if it means that the winged wall will not be over power again, I accept it even if I don't like it, NOW PLEASE STOP LAUNCHING NEW CONTENT AND FOCUS ON SOLVING THE GAME BUGS, like dying inexplicably, passing in a place, dying and then a wall appears in that place, the lags, if a player has a bad connection, don't let him play, as it is impossible to play against someone teleporting around the map, and their bombs popping up instantly, fix the bugs in the events before they launch, haven't you tested anything before? these last few events I was teleported to death in the fire because the game didn’t register my movement correctly, and no, it wasn’t my connection, even on YouTube I saw this, recently I had stolen points when entering the arena and not finding a room, the row of bombs is almost always going the wrong way even if I click on the right time, improve the analog, add an option where it stays fixed where the person clicks, and not that he keeps following the finger, AND FINALLY, UPDATE THE BOMBERIUM SYSTEM, you want us to use more different cards, so we updated them, BUT HOW WE'RE GOING TO DO THIS, IF IT COSTS 100,000 TO BE ABLE TO IMPROVE THEM, AND THAT'S THE LAST LEVEL, BEFORE YOU STILL HAVE 50,000, 40,000, 20,000, AND HOW MUCH DO WE WIN? ABOUT 20 BOMBERIUM PER MATCH AND HAVE A LIMIT, it is simply unrealistic, even to buy bomberium, there are 4500 diamonds, I am a player who invests in the game, I have 7000 diamonds, MORE THAN HALF I HAVE TO IMPROVE A LETTER, you need to be fairer, Anyway, there are many more things I would like to complain about, MORE BUGS but unfortunately I won't remember everything now, we wouldn't complain if you spent 1 month or more without releasing new content, as long as they used that time to fix the problems

Leave a comment:

• Hata
    commented on 's reply
    EDAN you miss the point. It's not about who looses more.
    Everybody made their choices based on current game mechanics.
    Now they are fundamentally changed (which is a good thing), but players are left behind with some stupid platitudes, instead of a simple reset mechanism.

• EDAN
    commented on 's reply
    Aún así siguen sin saber jugar, deberían sacar todas las cartas que vuelan y la fila de bombas, esas cartas son solo para cobardes, ya que para jugar ni se mueven del lugar, si tienen tantas ganas de usar cartas que jueguen a Clash Royale

• ThodinsonPro
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X