X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Papa
    commented on 's reply
    Hello my friend
    i just thought you were saying that the items were going to be paid by bomberiums or gem, i misunderstood xD
    anyway yeah maybe its true that would not be as exiting but if for example you wanna play one them thats under your arena u gotta loose medals also maps are just the place you play so its like any other game, especially for this game bomber friends should have a system added to the play with other friends mode that allows u to choose your custom map, even if you and the team would not want it its ok but for example we can add a mini game online mode (ill talk about it later) that allows you to choose random maps of the game (map voting)
    thats one of the fuckton ideas i have lmao i wrote them and thats just for you and the team of hyperkani, use my advices for the well change of the game
    thanks for understanding have a nice day
    Last edited by Papa; 10-15-2019, 07:22 PM.

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    Hello and thank you for your comments. When new items are added to the game, they are always first rewards and available in special offers, and later they are added in the item pool. Which means they can be found in chests and you can buy them with Bomberium or Gems.

The tile sets on different maps are exclusive to Arenas and they are sometimes used in Events. The point is, that it makes leveling up to a new Arena more exciting because you also get to play on a new tile set. If all tile sets would be available to everyone it wouldn't be so exciting to enter a new Arena.

You can always post your ideas on the Forum. I am happy to read them.

• Papa
    replied
    If u want to make the item desirable u can also make a system thats known u just have to get a certain quantity of materials that can be obtained in single player or even online and it has to be long and when u got them materials u get the bomb or whatever in the game, or if u want to get the item fast u buy it with gem

Leave a comment:

• Papa
    replied
    also this game needs many new shit that gonna make the game even better than this, if you raisa may accept all the new good ideas that i could give to you on another thread im going to make
    the whole team of hyperkani would be pleased
    thanks for understanding
    Last edited by Papa; 10-12-2019, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Papa
    replied
    Hi
    Thats understandable that its you guys are celebrating bomber friends birthday (one of my best games/play everyday) but does that mean that it has to get bad stuff
    the thing im saying is that the whole hyperkani company has to get money from their players because of the fact that you need to pay 500 gems every mouth to be an vip
    Now u cant get no more free customize items because of the starting of the season thingy and thats bad because before you could get anything
    the start of the beta version of arena was a really good thing but the birthday really doesnt seem to be a really party/celebrations event even if you still can play the event infinitly the whole mouth you still dont really the brithday map like even before the start of beta version when you guys started to make arena limited events (the xmas arena, the farm arena 2v2 and the other summer cup) with big pannels, it should be like this
    the whole thing is good and catchy to play when its just rewards because you played but if u cant even access the rewards thats not inciting you to get them
    idk what gonna be at the next seasons, maybe new maps or something like this, yall are working on new cards like emp bombs, flying tnt, one hit armor like medieval and legendary item rarity also robots map, castle and desert map, this upcoming
    the game needs to get a way to enjoy any map you want to play with (because u dont play the arena map anymore if you get to a next arena) the events have to be enjoyed and even at the personalised modes with friends you have to get the map you want
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    Do all of the 3 characters in the loading screen stay empty? Please go to settings and check your ping. What region do you play on? When you are trying to open the Arena does the progress stuck in a certain %?

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    Actually the items are "freed" to the chests and for buying at the same time.

• LordIllidan
    replied
    Searching for opponents... and nothing happens for few minutes. I updated the game today, the game works even worse, I can't even load arena... can't load anything for 30 min... then I enter, and again have have troubles entering, it is really bad today... my internet connection is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Steve_Lu
    commented on 's reply
    I see your point. But, what about including a low chance to get onw of them in a chest?

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    The new items come up for sale when we decide no to use them as rewards anymore. They are not as desirable as rewards anymore if they can be bought.

• Steve_Lu
    commented on 's reply
    If you say so, I trust in you. By the way, when will the new items be able to be bought with gems? I want some of them...

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't mean someone is a hacker if he has all the rewards from the Free side. I meant that if someone has ALL the items that are available in the game, they are most likely hackers who have not been caught yet. It is not that easy to collect everything. Even if you are an old player it is very unlikely that you have gotten absolutely everything. That would mean winning in all the events we have ever had in the game and buying all special offers etc.

• Steve_Lu
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure I'm a hacker because I have all items but the hair. And if we could buy them with gems, I would buy an emote, but they're blocked

• Raisa
    commented on 's reply
    The rewards and perks you get with the pass are more valuable than 500 gems. When you think about all the things you will get, it is actually quite cheap. Most importantly you can buy it with gems and you don't need to use real money.

Everyone doesn't have everything yet. Unless they are hackers who haven't been caught yet. If there would be new items on the free side why would anyone buy the Pass? if you play until the end of season you will get the Party hair though!

I am planning the rewards for the next season right now. All feedback and comments are appreciated!

• Steve_Lu
    replied
    Why does it cost 500? It's expensive.
    Why do you give items everyone has in the free pass?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X