Season pass and FAQ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season pass and FAQ!

New update is now available for both Android and iOS! The update introduces a new feature to the game: SEASON REWARDS! You can play Arena battles or Event matches and collect daily rewards. Buy the season pass with 500 gems and you get EXTRA rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	SeasonPass.png Views:	172 Size:	210.8 KB ID:	20416

Season pass doesn't just give you extra rewards. There is more! You get a VIP icon above your name, unlimited entries to all season's events and no reward ads in Single Player campaign. This means that if you die you can continue without watching an ad!

Birthday Season is our FIRST season so please leave your feedback and comments. There will be weekly events with birthday themes to celebrate Bomber Friends 5th anniversary.

ANSWERS to the most Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Why can't I continue to the next reward tier?
    A: Reward tiers open daily. The 7th tier opens on 7th day and so on.

Q: Is the VIP icon permanent? Will the Single Player Campaign ads come back after the season is over?
    A: The Season Pass is valid for the season. When the season ends your VIP status ends too. No more perks or VIP icon!

Q: But the pass is so expensive!
    A: The combined value of all the rewards is more than 500 gems and you also get other perks like unlimited entries to the Season's Events. Some of the customize items are only available with the pass at first.

Q: How do I get the rewards?
    A: Collect points from Arena Battles and Event matches. Everyone gets the free rewards by collecting season points. If you have bought the Season Pass you also get the extra rewards.

Q: But the pass rewards are not that much better than the free rewards...
    A: With the pass you get BOTH rewards. Free rewards and the extra ones.

Q: What if I buy the pass later? Will I get the rewards?
    A: Yes, all the rewards from the previous days become available even if you buy the pass on the last day of the Season. You can check from the FREE side how many you will get right away.

Q: What does it mean that there is no reward ads in the Single Player Campaign?
    A: This means that with season pass you don't need to watch an ad to double your rewards or to get an extra life when you die. Just tap the button to get them.

IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!

Portugues. Traduzido com Google.

O que você precisa saber sobre a temporada e o passe de temporada?
    1. Um novo nível de recompensa é aberto diariamente. Se você recebeu todas as 7 recompensas no sétimo dia, terá que esperar até amanhã para abrir o próximo nível.
    2. Você tem até o final da temporada para receber as recompensas.
    3. Recompensas gratuitas estão disponíveis para todos e as recompensas do Season Pass são recompensas extras para quem comprou o Seasson Pass.
    4. Se você comprar o passe no meio da temporada, também poderá receber as recompensas dos dias anteriores.
    5. Com o passe de temporada, você também recebe entradas ilimitadas para os eventos da temporada, ícone VIP acima do seu nome e nenhum anúncio de recompensa na campanha para um jogador.

Español. Traducido con Google.

¿Qué necesitas saber sobre la temporada y el pase de temporada?
    1. Un nuevo nivel de recompensa abre todos los días. Si ha obtenido las 7 recompensas en el séptimo día, debe esperar hasta mañana para abrir el siguiente nivel.
    2. Tienes hasta el final de la temporada para recoger las recompensas.
    3. Las recompensas gratuitas están disponibles para todos y las recompensas del Season Pass son recompensas adicionales para aquellos que compraron el Seasson Pass.
    4. Si compra el pase a mitad de temporada, también puede obtener las recompensas de los días anteriores.
    5. Con el pase de temporada también obtienes entradas ilimitadas a los eventos de la temporada, el icono VIP sobre tu nombre y ningún anuncio de recompensa en la Campaña para un jugador.
    Last edited by Maija; 10-07-2019, 12:23 PM.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

How long are seasons typically from start to finish?

Comment

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      New season always start on the first Tuesday of each month. This means that typically Seasons are either 28 days or 35 days.

Hi Maija,
    If I understand well, I do not need to watch a video to open the chests once I got the season pass. Does this only last for one season too? Will I need to continue watching videos once the season is over? Thanks for your reply.

Comment

• Pelter
      Pelter commented
      Editing a comment
      you still need to watch a video to open the chests, that is an ad, I have the season pass and I still must watch an ad to speed up time of opening a chest.

• Maija
      Maija commented
      Editing a comment
      Season Pass removes ads from Single Player campaign. That means no watching ads for an extra life, helpers or double rewards. You also get one free life in Dungeon run.

• molangel
      molangel commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you propose an option that removes all ads? I mean, how much are those ads worth anyway? Wouldnt it be better for those who pay once and get ads removed? at least for a year or so.
Working...
X