I'm stuck on arena 2 but I want to go back to arena 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck on arena 2 but I want to go back to arena 1

Hello team hyperkani do you know how I could get back to arena 1 brick park cause I saw someone with 600 something points in arena 1 when I was at 300 medals so is there any way I can go to arena 1? Please reply A.S.A.P.

Hello! Everyone should be matched against others who are on the same arena. But sometimes there are no other players searching for a match. We don't want to make you wait for too long and then a player for a different arena can join in. But even when that happens in their own eyes they are still playing on their own Arena.

There is no need to go to a previous arena. You can still find the previous items on the treasure chests.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Raisa I just wanna say thank you so much for helping me get my account back. I have all my items that I paid for and I'm greatful to you for that. Anything I can do to return the favour?

Comment

Go back to arena 1? If you have already reached Arena 2, it means that you are very good at playing, I would continue to play to advance further. Keep it up, many amazing chests and more items to customize await you. I was in the bronze league and decided to lower all my medals to 0 to have fun again and now I'm in Sookie Hollow
        Last edited by EDAN; 09-15-2019, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Yo también hago eso porque sino me aburro siempre estar en la misma arena y no poder subir

Comment

Working...
          X