Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing bounty hunts

Hi there bomber friends,
    I have noticed, that I never have a bounty hunt for the robot reign and the medieval reign. Anybody else with that problem?

Hello! Have you played through the robot world and medieval world? If you haven't reached them yet you won't get the Bounty hunts either.

If this is not the case I need to know more details. For example how many bounty hunts have you gotten already? Have you gotten one, two and three star bounties?
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I passed the robot world and currently I am stuck at lvl 350 in medieval world.
      I have defeated 13 of 35 enemies, all 1 star (except robot/medieval) and some 2 stars. I never get a 3 stars bounty hunt.

Comment

Any idea? Meanwhile I got a 3 stars bounty hunt, but still no bounty hunts neither for robot nor medieval world.

Comment

Hmmmm... I don't know about anyone else who has this problem. Maybe you are just unlucky? The bounties are random and you can get a bounty from any of the worlds you have played in. You first get one star bounties until the two star bounties are unlocked. Eventually the three star bounties are unlocked too. Then you should get a random bounty from the whole pool of bounties.

How many bounties have you gotten and defeated so far? Maybe not getting bounties from the last two worlds is still statistically normal...
          FAQ
          Perguntas frequentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

My bounty hunts so far are:

Greenlands
            * Orc Overlord: 2 times defeated
            * Insect Lord: 3x
            ** Mr Tache: 1x

Desert
            * Mad Professor: 4x
            * Nightmare: 3x
            ** Hypnotist: 1x

Haunted Castle
            * Burning Scarecrow: 3x
            * Demon Mummy: 3x

Winter Valley
            * Frostbite: 2x
            * Winter Vamp: 2x
            ** Snowcat: 1x
            ** Snowcone: 1x

Underwater Passage
            * Sunken Captain: 2x
            * Dive Bomber: 2x
            ** Chad the Brah: 1x

Since I am playing almost every day and checking the bounty hunts, the luck could not be that bad, right?

Best regards and looking forward to a solution
            Last edited by johannviktor; 09-14-2020, 03:41 PM.

Comment

There are 5 different bounties on each world and 35 bounties total. To me this still looks like bad luck. You don't have 5/5 on any worlds. I'll ask the developer who has made the bounties to take a look just in case!
              FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

What is the developer's opinion?

Comment

Ok, I got some new info. The bounties are not totally random. For example you have to defeat more than 5 two star bounties before you start to get bounties from Robot and Medieval worlds.
                  FAQ
                  Perguntas frequentes
                  Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Hello, I have a problem with my Bounty List. I can not found the Commando. I have 34/35 characters but Commando don't show me. Thanks for helping me.

Comment

• Maija
                      Maija commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How long have you been waiting? There shouldn't be anything wrong with the bounty hunts so I'm going to guess bad luck in your case too

Originally posted by Maija View Post
                    Ok, I got some new info. The bounties are not totally random. For example you have to defeat more than 5 two star bounties before you start to get bounties from Robot and Medieval worlds.
                    Good to know. I will report back to you then. Thx for your effort!

Comment

Originally posted by johannviktor View Post

Good to know. I will report back to you then. Thx for your effort!
                      Yes, after finishing five two star bounties both I got my first robot world as well as my first three star hunt.
                      So thx for your support!

Comment

Working...
                      X