How can i block someone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i block someone?

I am new in the game. I dont know how i can block someone.Theres too much of abusive peoples in vs mode in the game can i block them? or should i leave the game?

Hello! If you are the one who created the room you can kick and ban the other players in that room. You can also go to in-game settings and mute the chat.

There is a new clan system coming soon that has a new kind of chat. In this chat you can mute players whose comments you don't want to see. The Clan creator can also kick the person out of the clan.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• MS reviewZ
      MS reviewZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Sempre quando eu entro no jogo, aparece essa mensagem dizendo que a ligação falhou e erro ao entrar no jogo, faça login novamente, sendo que minha internet tá ótimo, por favor resolvam isso.

ID: 2B65144AA6D7FF36

• MS reviewZ
      MS reviewZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Pode responder as minha postagem? Please

• Jatin
      Jatin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello sir, my account is banned without any reason, its been a while. At first i thought it was some sorta error, but still its banned. So could you please unban it? Thankyou. Have a nice day.

ID: 305923A72B4E6665

GET RID OF THE ROOM BAN! I literally just got to playing the game and instead of fixing the server due to SOOO MUCH LAG instead you all design it so people can randomly kick you out! This isn’t fair to the players.

Every time I or someone else a person or the host can ban them!!! Instead of letting people play the game you all go and create a ban. PEOPLE BAN PEOPLE FOR NO REASON!!! Who bright idea was that??!! Let us have fun and play! People are going to talk junk during the game and so what??? We can mute them. But to design a way for people to kick others off the game is literally the most idiotic thing ever and gives them all the Power!! I took a break from this game because of so much lag but now when I get back in you all go and set up a ban button.

Can’t you see that people abuse this??! Like seriously I’m here to have fun and play not get kicked out the room. I’ve been telling you all for YEARS NOW TO FIX THE SERVER but yet instead you say from the comments that I’ve seen from post “that their is nothing wrong with the server.” But their is! I don’t no why you all don’t realize that the main people that are talking about others saying harsh words or annoying things are THE MAIN PEOPLE DOING IT! No one should be able to block someone LET US PLAY!!! GET RID OF THE BAN ITS NOT RIGHT!!

Comment

Once again stop creating the kick the person out stuff and let the DAMN FOLKS PLAY! How about this the person or people that came up with that idea how about you all ban them from work... If that includes you then you need to be banned too and if you feel the need to vent how bout you join the other bomber players on the forum and write about it so we can read your post and shake our heads to it....

Comment

It’s so simple to fix the abusive language... YOU CAN MUTE THE CHAT BOX AND BETTER YET JUST DONT READ IT. It’s not like someone is forcing you to read the comments by adding the ban stuff your only messing up the game!!! You all main focus should be fixing the lag. People are going to say bad things it’s human nature.... if you win they get mad and say bad words and if you lose they still do it but guess what I don’t have to READ IT I CAN JUST HAVE FUN AND PLAY! It’s as if the developers of this game is being manipulated by the young kids that play this game and guess what they too are also saying abusive things but guess what who cares because I don’t have to read it or I can turn off the messaging..... seriously stop with this Ban foolishness.

Comment

Working...
        X