Need spectate kick/ban for bullys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need spectate kick/ban for bullys

Some bullys come in spectate and start bully and left when the game is finished.We cant kick/Ban when a player is in spectate.Can you guys add kick/ban for spectators too?it will be really helpful.

Hello! This is a good idea too, but requires a little more work. We will see what could be done by this.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Rosalie
      Rosalie commented
      Editing a comment
      So,you reply only to his post Now?Don't you see that the other players here are having problems with their purchase?Are you really from the hyperkani's supportive stuff?Or should i contact someone else to help me?..I understand you had a break during Saturday and Sunday so I could keep my patience until then...But now it's Monday and u have to do your job right.See the others posts too..Don't you dare to complain ever again about hackers taking all the packs illegally because people wasted their money due to your mistakes during the purchase procedure..And i Don't care if i lose some money since I'm rich enough..But i can't stand seeing inactivity when it takes you less than 5 minutes to reply to everyone's post and give them a small hand in the end!

• EDAN
      EDAN commented
      Editing a comment
      Raisa no le hagas caso se que eres solo una persona viendo los problemas de millones de jugadores, es seguro que se te van a pasar algunos pero siempre terminas resolviendo todo de la mejor manera

Sajeb you don't call someone a bully when you yourself don't have your own nest clean..You abused me too first when i didn't do anything provocative at all..i just killed u in game and u started rage over a spilled milk because I am better than you on bomber friends.. Don't act so innocent and all.You are a pure hypocrisy.

Comment

Thanks.I has been playing this game from many years now.I have many friends and haters too ingame.Some of the haters always come to bully.I thought i can Ban/Kick them after the new update but very disappointed after noticed that i cant kick them when they spectating.Hope you guys will solve this soon and keep up the good works. Always loved ur game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosalie View Post
        Sajeb you don't call someone a bully when you yourself don't have your own nest clean..You abused me too first when i didn't do anything provocative at all..i just killed u in game and u started rage over a spilled milk because I am better than you on bomber friends.. Don't act so innocent and all.You are a pure hypocrisy.
        Chill.My ingame name isn't even Sajeb.How did u know i was killed by u or not?Are u one of them who do this ingame?I have given a nice idea and ur trying to create miscommunication.For people like u we need this feature most.I gonna flag ur comment peace.

Comment

• Rosalie
          Rosalie commented
          Editing a comment
          Because my name in game is 4everAlone and u send sticker "too easy"just because you got killed a lot by me..Clearly there are many people like you..and i lost the count

• Sajeb
          Sajeb commented
          Editing a comment
          I didnot played with you.You are a mad.

Hola, no discutan por tonterías. Sajab pone esa pegatina solo para provocarte, en tu caso seguiria matandolo para humillarlo mas. Además es muy buena la idea de sajab porque así podemos deshacernos de los hackers y poder jugar más tranquilo y de la gente que ofende por chat con malas palabras.

Comment

Lol, this Rosalie is a person almost everyone hates. Maybe change your behaviour? xd

From joke to seriousnes, I support Sajeb on this idea.

Comment

• Rosalie
            Rosalie commented
            Editing a comment
            You dare to support his idea..But You abused on the game too many times..2 days ago you came and talking bad to me..And i Didn't do anything provocative to you at all..You are a pure hypocrisy too..

• EDAN
            EDAN commented
            Editing a comment
            Jajajaja, yo trato de no defender a ninguno de los dos solo digo que no discutan por tonterías

• EDAN
            EDAN commented
            Editing a comment
            Rosalie además no porque tengas dinero significa que sos superior a todos, yo no quiero presumir pero soy bastante bueno juegando pero no lo publico por todos lados o se lo digo en la cara a los oponentes con bocadillos, hay veces en las que un novato me mata de una forma que seguramente le salió sin querer y yo lo apoyo en eso poniendo bocadillos de GOOD GAME entre otros. verás que sí sos amable con cada uno de ellos capaz de que te enseñen nuevas técnicas y mejores en el juego mucho más de lo que creías.

He ingresado luego de un largo tiempo al juego. Todo está cambiado pero aún están los modos en los que invertí tiempo dinero y esmero... pero soy un nivel súper bajo, había ascendido progresivamente y también contenía ítems, pero todo ha quedado en la nada. Me he llevado una gran decepción. Existirá alguna solución ???? Id: D4C834A1E09C7010 (NUEVO) cualquier comentario que aporte es bienvenido. ADJUNTO FOTO, MI MUÑECO ES "JotHache"

Comment

Working...
          X