Lost my Account Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my Account Progress

I use to play this game 2 year ago, but due to bugs in friendly battles i stop playing, today i downloaded it again but i lost all off my progress.. All of the costumes are gone they recover my name ABBU G but not my progress,

Please read this.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Ive been playing thia game for 2 years but i traveled to mexico and didnt have internet access for about 2 months and i just got a new phone too but when i downloaded the new version on my new phone no progress was there i had many outfits and alot of progress i also have proof (((the progress is on my other phone its just doesn't have service and i still have the last version i had on it still there with all my stuff))) is there sumthing i can do to get it back?

Comment

Originally posted by Soi.Jaay View Post
        Ive been playing thia game for 2 years but i traveled to mexico and didnt have internet access for about 2 months and i just got a new phone too but when i downloaded the new version on my new phone no progress was there i had many outfits and alot of progress i also have proof (((the progress is on my other phone its just doesn't have service and i still have the last version i had on it still there with all my stuff))) is there sumthing i can do to get it back?
        Hello! Hopefully there is something we can do. It depends on so many things really. If you have the same Google account on both phones and you downloaded the game progress from cloud you should have gotten all the game progress you had on the old phone the last time it had internet connection. First I'll need the player ID number to check your profile. Since the old phone doesn't have an internet connection you can't check the player ID on that. Can you connect to wi-fi or share the connection from your other phone? This would upload the progress and you'll be able to check the player ID number.

There are some things I need to check from your player profiles (you probably have different on both phones at the moment) before I know which advice I need to give you.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I can connect to wifi but it asks me to download the new version is it safe to download i really dont want to have my stuff deleted amd the have no proof of ehat i had.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't uninstall the game. Just install the new version on top of the old. That way you don't even temporarily lose anything.

And if you do uninstall then remember to download your game progress form cloud.
            https://forum.hyperkani.com/forum/ne...r-uninstalling

Hi, today i sold my phone and bought a new one. I thought google play will automaticly transfer my account. But for some reason it didnt do that. Now i havent the chance to check in my old phone for the USER ID but i remember my username was TMY.
          i also have all my received for my purchaches. Please help me restoring my old account, i spent alots of money to this account.
          purchaches:
          GPA.3312-8411-8517-84108
          GPA.3349-2038-9002-90033
          GPA.3383-1198-1648-28683
          GPA.3352-7705-3713-00511
          GPA.3338-2070-8746-44924
          GPA.3377-2339-4095-32567

Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
          X