Medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medals

After hitting the battle button and in the loading screen there appears the cancel button, it happens a lot that I press cancel if I change my mind. But what left me in shock yesterday that my medals dropped after cancelling the game. Maybe at that time the game was created and I hit cancel, maybe this should not happen and this is only a misunderstanding. But if I do lose medals for this reason I think if the game is created the cancel button should be replace by "leave game" button to send a message for the player that he would surrender and lose medals by leaving.

Good point. Thank you for your observation. I will look into this issue.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Did this happen to you more than once? Does it still happen? Can you take screen capture video or maybe some screenshots?

Me and an other Bomber Friends Team member have been hitting the cancel button for the last 10 minutes and neither of us lost any medals.
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I'll try to reproduce this issue, maybe it's my fault.

Comment

Could not reproduce the issue either :/ really sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe it was my bad internet connection for the game started with me hitting cancel before the game appeared to me or a miscalculation since the displayed medals takes a little bit of time to display the new number after deduction_and I start the next games so quickly_

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem. It is good that we tested this. We rather test something and notice there is no problem than not test something and then there is a bug.

Last edited by Artisto; 08-23-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Another thing regarding medals gain and loss. I've never been so frustrated in the game as when I lose up to 53 medals in one time loss being in the 4th place while in the other hand the number of medals gained from winning in 1st place is just dropping down. This is not encouraging me to play the game especially when I find myself stuck at said medals range

Comment

• Duskync
              Duskync commented
              Editing a comment
              Same here im done

I have 1095 medails

And now im in 970... i think im go Back to normal multiplayer because this arenas are really bad

That's what happened to me, I reached about 990 medals several times but in couple of games I dropped to about 750 medals and it takes so much 1st wins to gain that again.
            Last edited by Artisto; 08-24-2018, 07:34 AM.

Comment

If you are playing against others who have less medals than you and you lose the match you also lose more medals than when playing against your equals. If you play against others who have more medals than you and you manage to win you get more medals than usual.

In beta the match making is not that good because there are not enough players. That's why you often play against others who have very different amount of medals compared to your own. And that's why you get and lose huge amounts of medals. When the Arena mode is released and everyone plays it the match making will work better and gaining medals will be more balanced.

FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Oh that makes sense now

Comment

Working...
                X