• Show
Clear All

• CN oz
    replied
    Fui bloqueado injustamente

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    At the moment the only way to match players is to use random team mates. But as soon as we have clans added to the game it will be possible to create a match where you pair up with someone from your own clan. However, game development is slow and it will take a long time before we'll have the clans though.

• Leuakym
    replied
    I'm really excited for Team Arena to be one of the available modes, you can play with. But I hope my allies/team won't just come from any random player, you can team up with. I mean 2vs2 or 4vs4 is good but please(3x), God! Please! don't you ever make us team up with any random bomber players online.

Leave a comment:

• pupu
    replied
    Se o jogo era beta somente para Android,porque lançar a versão beta no iOS se agora o que estava bom,ficou pior,fora que nem colocaram o recurso de denunciar jogador nos outros modos,somente no arena.Pedi pra por em todos os modos pq hacker e pedófilo não joga só em uma modalidade e ainda colocam nomes absurdos no modo VS amigos,isso vcs não corrige.

Leave a comment:

• Rahan
    replied
    Regarding the points received at the end of game.. in my oppinion is a problem how the points are share to players when many are finishing on the same position... why I'm saying this?
    if I finish together with another player alive we got 16-18 points, but could be happen to die both... and the points will be the same. So, I don't understand.. if 2 players are finishing.. (this is the same in any competition in the world) first.. they both will share the 1st place, not the 2nd.
    it happends also to die together with all the players and I supposed all got -25 - -35 points.... so we all were on 4th... but this doesn't seems we all played wrong... we all played just as good.

Leave a comment:

• Enryuu
    replied
    Originally posted by Rahan View Post
    Today I have won against rookie players and I got 25 points but I have won agaist players with 1800 as long I have 1200 and I got also 25 points.... so how is this works...
    So for each ARENA there are some ranks of medals established for the winners regardless of the number of medals they have, for example in the arena 3 give +/-36 medals the first place and the second 16/18 for what I played today.

I still think there is a problem with the pairings or due to the number of players in the beta there is no order and in my opinion this will lead to an even greater problem, I explain:

we all know that the normal version the range only gives us an idea of the average time a person has played and the improvements are aesthetic and in the end do not influence the game.

on the other hand in the beta if it influences, let's imagine:
    a player with 100 medals is paired with players of 700/1200, are players who have improved their power up, depending on the level will have improved speed, extra bombs.

there should be some matching rules, in the beta due to the # of players I think it is not possible, but in the final version yes, something like:

1-Number of medals (which already tells us that we will meet similar players and the same ARENA)
    2- Player level (someone level 3 is not the same as someone level 9, who has more power up slots)

variants:
    - Card Levels

Leave a comment:

• Rahan
    replied
    Today I have won against rookie players and I got 25 points but I have won agaist players with 1800 as long I have 1200 and I got also 25 points.... so how is this works...

Leave a comment:

• Rahan
    replied
    And one more thing... the shield that could be activated should work only against enemies bombs not also against your own bombs... now is used for atack not for defense as should be

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    This is exactly how it is done now.

There are not enough beta players to have a working matchmaking and because the medals are given the way you described, at the moment players gain and lose huge amount of medals. It will be more balanced when the Arena mode is released.

• Rahan
    replied
    Suggestion: change the way of how the winning or losing points are given to the players. Give more points to a rookie who win against big ranking players, less to big ranking players who win against rookie players, decress more the points of big ranking players who lose against rookies and less to rookies who lose against big ranking players. I this way the real better players will be on the top and the top if the ranking will be closer.

Leave a comment:

• cein
    replied
    I have now tested and can confirm that the progress is not lost and is working ok.

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    No you won't. The game progress is saved in cloud. It can be a great test though. Let us know how it goes

• cein
    replied
    If I go back to normal version and go back to beta again, will I loose my progress?

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    Medalhas de arena e sua rank (patente) são duas coisas diferentes. Nós não vamos misturar isso. (Traduzido com Google)

Arena medals and your rank (patente) are two different things. We won't mix those.

• Maija
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. You get to keep your loot and some game progress. However we might delete some game progress from beta testers if this is needed for our tests. But this will be made so that it is equally to everyone and nothing unfair.
Working...
X