Hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack

Hello, I have a problem, the game is infested with hackers, including 1 who harasses me, would it be possible to do something? Thank you.

Hello! What kind of hacks have you seen? We are preparing the release of the beta version of our Arena mode. This will also bring changes to anti-hack system.

Comment

The hacker creates explosions all around him and is immortal. The hacker is called Mordor, but the hackers around him are Nima and Player among others. Can't we ban them?

Comment

The beta version (and later on, the release of the new Arena mode) will ban the hackers. We will release the beta quite soon, so please be patient with us!

Comment

Thank you very much. But in your opinion, shouldn't a banning system against hackers be put in place?

Comment

The new version will have a new system to prevent hackers from entering the game and prevent people altering the game data. So it will be a type of a banning system. Not in that way that the players will be able to ban others, but the system will.

Comment

All right. Just one last question, when will this system be in place?

Comment

• Emilia
                Emilia commented
                Editing a comment
                We will release the beta version as soon as we can. Later on, the new system will be released for wider audience, but anyone can become a beta tester to try it out.

Don't bother, I have my answer. See you next time and thank you for your answer.

Comment

Working...
              X