Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TreyGod
    replied
    This is a pathetic answer. 100,000? More than half its a trash. You are doing an event, but you are not supervising it properly. The default set won at least TWICE at your event, now and last time on sport theme. (My eng is not good, hope u understand what i mean)
    I love this game, but with this attitude **** you

Leave a comment:

• Emiilia
    replied
    It's as Moises 504 said. When there are almost 100,000 people participating, the chances of winning are low. We cannot go through all the costumes so it is a mixture of random selection and choosing an outfit that fits the theme.

Leave a comment:

• TreyGod
    replied
    Originally posted by Emiilia View Post
    We pick outfits that fit the theme of the competition. And no matter who we choose, someone always complains. That outfit fits the theme of summer event even though it is not the most original.
    Approve my message and give me answer pls

Leave a comment:

• Moises 504
    replied
    I wore this outfit but I didn't win hahaha, there were almost 100,000 people participating, I didn't have much probability of winning

Leave a comment:

• TreyGod
    replied
    Not the most original? Its a default costume
    My outfit is more original and fits the theme of summer event, so what's problem?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	sadf32134f.png Views:	0 Size:	247.9 KB ID:	28241
    Okey okey, not my, but something different from the default. This is not serious, stupid joke

Leave a comment:

• Emiilia
    replied
    We pick outfits that fit the theme of the competition. And no matter who we choose, someone always complains. That outfit fits the theme of summer event even though it is not the most original.

Leave a comment:

• TreyGod
    started a topic Outfit competition winner

Outfit competition winner

Are u ****ing kidding me? One of the winners summer competition (Costume event) in STANDART set, rly? WHY?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EkJ8l6LqJzU.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	384.2 KB
ID:	28234
Working...
X