• Show
Clear All

The guy calls RB|Y4R(
    Thank You

El individuo se llama RB|Y4!R(
    Gracias

Comment

Originally posted by BrenesDiaz View Post
      People, be carefully, the individual along in the image (not to call him a son of a bitch) is a hacker. Seriously, be carefully with this guy. As Hyperkani will not do anything with him, I wanted to say this. Thank You

Gente, sea cuidadosos, el individuo de la imagen (para no llamarlo hijo de puta) es un hacker. En serio, sean cuidadosos con ese tipo. Como Hyperkani no hará nada al respecto con él, quería decir eso. Gracias
      We are not gonna ban someone just because someone accuses them of hacking. Imagine if you were banned just because someone thought you were a hacker? Our antihack system bans players who are using hacks when they play online. Most often a player who seems to be walking through bombs etc. is just lagging. Sometimes it is a bug we haven't corrected yet. After a match, you can always report a player, but we are not going to do anything unless the same player is reported by lots of other players.

I checked that players profile and did not find any signs of hacking there.
      Last edited by Emiilia; 07-24-2020, 08:39 AM.
      FAQ
      Perguntas requentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Obviously you are not going to prohibit those people because rather you help them. You want to make others believe that it is just "lag", when in fact it is not. So I said in that post to all the people who play, be careful with those kinds of "players", especially with that idiot.

Obviamente ustedes no van a prohibir a esa gente porque más bien ustedes los ayudan. Ustedes quieren hacer creer a los demás que es solo "lag", cuando en realidad no lo es. Por eso les dije en esa publicación a toda la gente que juega, que tuvieran cuidado con ese tipo de "jugadores", especialmente con ese idiota.

Comment

Yeah, of course we would help hackers, right? Hackers who steal from us by hacking the clothes, or hackers that make the game annoying to the players who play clean? Nope.
          FAQ
          Perguntas requentes
          Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• BrenesDiaz
            BrenesDiaz commented
            Editing a comment
            Mmmm let me doubt your Argument Emilia please ...
            Last edited by BrenesDiaz; 07-30-2020, 10:48 PM.

• BrenesDiaz
            BrenesDiaz commented
            Editing a comment
            Si, el tema del hack es inevitable Edan más cuando los ayudan a ellos, pero bueno, que más se puede hacer?

Yes, the hack issue is inevitable Edan, especially when they help them, but hey, what else can you do?

• EDAN
            EDAN commented
            Editing a comment
            No digo que hyperkani ayuda a los hackers, si no lo contrario, hyperkani ya hizo bastantes antihacks y aún así siguen apareciendo nuevos hacks, los hackers han encontrado la forma de engañar esos antihacks

Por que me bloquearon 7 días que pasó no e utilizando nada de hacks todo lo e comprado y los pases me los e comprado con dinero real

Comment

Working...
          X