Lost save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost save

My id is [email protected] i used to play this game 2 years back i had many packs open my missions were all complete all 5 world were complete and now after 2 years i come back every thing is back to normal no packs unlock every things is locked and i lost all my progress i need a solution for this my rank was bomber captain this is fuck

Hello! We have changed to a new cloud save system in 2018 and players who have not logged in within the transition period have lost their game data. I need your player ID number from the game and order numbers from any purchases you have made. More information in the FAQ.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Well now im doomed i guess i dont remembermy player id since then

Comment

You can find the player ID number from the game:
        https://forum.hyperkani.com/forum/ne...ayer-id-number
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Hello plzz reply what has happened

Comment

Hello this is my player id raisa
            ​​​​​​
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello! If you had purchased packs in the game I need to check them from Google. I need the order numbers. You can find them in your purchase history in pay.google.com.
              FAQ
              Perguntas frequentes
              Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

well at least give me my greetings my taunts which was not purchased by real money but coins on previous updates 2.07 many body which could purchased by coins sun glasses which was purchased by coins ???

Comment

Hi! I will add some gems and bomberium to your account. You can buy back some of your favorite items or use them any way you want. Thank you for playing!
                  FAQ
                  Perguntas frequentes
                  Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Well thanx i received 400 gems and 6000 bomberium but its very u know small amount just buyed horror pack for 350 gems

Comment

Working...
                    X