Suggestion/idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion/idea

Okei, you guys never listen to users anyway, but I will throw it out there anyway.

There is a button for opening packages with either 30 sec. ads or opening with gems. Many times users are unlucky they push the gems button, resulting losing hard earned gems. My suggestion is that it should be a warning "are you sure you want to open with gems?" That way people will not loose gems unluckily.

Never listen to users, eh?

If using gems accidentally would be a big issue to many/most players we would get a lot of messages about it. Within the last year there has been maybe 5 cases like this and some random comments in Facebook and other social media... which I usually read through daily... to check what players are requesting and having problems with etc.
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Originally posted by Raisa View Post
      Never listen to users, eh?

If using gems accidentally would be a big issue to many/most players we would get a lot of messages about it. Within the last year there has been maybe 5 cases like this and some random comments in Facebook and other social media... which I usually read through daily... to check what players are requesting and having problems with etc.
      Raisa, you are cool, but you know Iam right hehe. You dont need to confess. The reason people dont report it is because you allmost never listen to us

Comment

• Raisa
        Raisa commented
        Editing a comment
        I have about 40 items long list named "request from players" but the list where I have my own ideas is probably 3 times longer. It is just a matter of prioritising: what can be technically done, what is more urgent than others, what is actually pretty stupid when you think about it analytically, what is more work than the benefit of it would be... and obviously I'm not the one who can just decide the changes. I need to convince the bosses and the coders first.

But I can promise you that cool things are coming! I am already planning on things that will happen 6 months from now. I am pretty excited!

• EDAN
        EDAN commented
        Editing a comment
        Raisa sé que tienes mucho trabajo por delante y muchas ideas para el juego, me encantaría saber que está por llegar que seguramente es sorprendente, pero solo le digo que estás ideas por más tontas que parezcan a veces le pasan a la mayoría pero nadie quiere publicarlo por lo tonto que suena. A mí me ha pasado, y estoy 100 por ciento seguro que les ha pasado a la mayoría de los jugadores, así que yo voto por esa idea, no quiero perder más gemas.

I also vote for this idea, adding a warning to gems button is helpful to not lose earned gems

Comment

yeah, please implement this feature.

Comment

Working...
        X