Moving bomber friends progress from android to ios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving bomber friends progress from android to ios

How do I transfer my bomber friends progress from android to ios?
    Here are my player IDs on
    Android: C516F4D73B51B68A
    IOS: 9CEED4D572A160BF

Hello! The transfer has been made. Thank you for playing!
    FAQ
    Perguntas frequentes
    Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

• Bombospy
      Bombospy commented
      Editing a comment
      It has been months since I'm waiting for your response. When will you solve my rank and gold bar issue?
      Ref: My last post in this thread

Yes but only the arena details have been transferred. All the other data is still present in the old device. Here are the details:

Comment

I don't understand what you mean. That is not how the transferring works. It just links the new device to the old player profile. Nothing can go missing in the progress. If there is something missing then there is something completely different going on. Check if the player ID number is still the same?
      FAQ
      Perguntas frequentes
      Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

I've got the same player ID in my new device.
        And I've got my same arena progress.
        But my rank, bounty hunts, single player coins, flag, gems and character presets are still present in my old device and not in my new device!

Comment

• Maija
          Maija commented
          Editing a comment
          They are locally storred in your old device too. But the game progress in cloud is different. Go play a level in the new device to make the game sync with cloud again.

ACTUALLY! I noticed a problem with your new profile.

Please take screenshots from your old player data that is now missing. Or make a list of missing things. I don't quite understand the list you have in the picture. Only the rank part is clear to me. You probably had max gems? What about bounties etc. I need to fix these manually. Sorry about the trouble!
        Last edited by Maija; 07-03-2019, 01:54 PM.
        FAQ
        Perguntas frequentes
        Preguntas frecuentes

Comment

Yeah I already gave a list of the missing items in my second post.

Comment

• Maija
            Maija commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, but I don't understand the list? Only the rank is easy to understand. Which bounties had you gotten already?

• Bombospy
            Bombospy commented
            Editing a comment
            My browser didn't update your edit in time. I have made the arrangements in my following posts.

Raisa, i have a flight today at evening, please help me

Could you please help me about transfering my game data from iphone to android?
          ID: 555916CC89CF2BAE

to:

ID: BE39EFCCAD3B74C9

Thank you in advance

Comment

I'm uploading the pictures which will consume some time, probably 10-15 minutes. Please don't go offline.

Comment

It's too confusing on a mobile device to upload many images simultaneously in this forum post. Sorry for the wait as I switch to my PC to upload the images.

Comment

There was an error because the maximum uploads is limited to 5 and then again the maximum file size is limited to 15MB. So I had to make some more adjustments and it took extra time. Sorry for the wait.

Since the entire upload doesn't fit in one post, I am dividing it into two posts.

Here is the new list which contains my single player coins, multiplayer rank, and gem configuration:

Click image for larger version

Name:	List 1.png
Views:	93
Size:	638.4 KB
ID:	10666

Comment

And when I tried to post my bounty hunts in the same format by combining the pics together it says that the picture exceeds the dimension limits.
                  So I am posting my bounty hunts from each world in separate posts below.

Comment

(This won't get posted unless I put in at least 25 characters)

Name:	IMG_0026.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	10670

Comment

Name:	IMG_0027.JPG
Views:	85
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	10672 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Name:	IMG_0028.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	10674 ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X