• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HARDEST
    replied
    Deberían aumentar el tiempo a 5 segundos de enfriamiento y 4 equipos
    Maija
    Last edited by HARDEST; 05-30-2022, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• HARDEST
    replied
    la temporada va y viene y no nerfing el empno se que estas esperando.....

Leave a comment:

• ERG!N
    replied
    Do it that if EMP is thrower,the other persons shield isn't gonna be gone.,Reduce its use to 2 times.And lower the time that the enemy canfpt use any power up.

Leave a comment:

• FreshB0MB3R
    commented on 's reply
    The EMP is unfair.I lose due EMP,when i use shield there is always someone who throws EMP! Maybe just stop them using powerups for a short time but not removing the shield they are using

• THUROP
    replied
    you need to reduce its use to two times and it will be a little easier.

Leave a comment:

• zAdrian
    commented on 's reply
    Hola Maija quiera saber un poco más sobre la beta como funciona y como estás ))

• mew stick
    commented on 's reply
    Yea, before emp players were complaining about shield even me, because those players who used shield are pro players. and now we can counter their attack with emp. i don't want if emp will be removed.

• HARDEST
    commented on 's reply
    About this? Maija

• Maija
    replied
    Before EMP card players were complaining a lot about the "yellow shield" and how unfair it is that some players get the shield and some don't etc. There is always something to complain about

But as I said in an earlier post, we are planning on trying something new with the cards 2020. If it works the way we think it, will make the matches more balanced and have many other benefits too. It is still in the early development tho. It will take some time before we have a beta version for testing.

Leave a comment:

• HARDEST
    replied
    this game is becoming more and more based on luck than skill

Leave a comment:

• HARDEST
    replied

not to mention that in the arena players unite to beat the others (2 vs 1, 3 vs 1), and in the arena it's all against everyone. nothing happens to these players who make pairs (teamplay) in the arena? they could give a temporary ban of 1 day, and if you ban again 2 days and each time go increasing. is there any point in denouncing these players who unite in the arena?

Leave a comment:

• HARDEST
    replied

removing would be a good option, as the player can use protection, wall destroyer, blop to defend himself, that's because players most of the time stand still and do not move. emp makes the game difficult, because the player will invest in an attack he is locked, if this shield is locked too, most players are stopped putting the powers... at least one nerf on the card could occur, as it's only 3 seconds, hits and already explodes, there are 5 bombs...

Leave a comment:

• Maija
    replied
    We have some plans on trying something completely different with the cards and card balance in 2022. We'll probably test it out in the Beta first.

Leave a comment:

• Moises 504
    replied
    Originally posted by Andor View Post
    Hey dear Hyperkani team. This card Emp is a big problem in the game. I'm one of the best player in the world. I'm also in Top 100. I know it from own experience that emp reduces a lot of game fun from the game because you can't be risky anymore and a lot of members are camping because of that and don't even try to kill people with emp. I have contact to a lot high player people. A lot stopped to play a game because of this card. I also thought about stopping the game because of that. We all would be really happy if you could remove the card or make it less strong than now.
    The card is somewhat frustrating but eliminating it is not a very good idea, some balance changes would be better just to lower the duration time and now
    Hopefully in the spring changes of 2022 it happens

Leave a comment:

• Canal hakai 23
    replied
    Originally posted by Andor View Post
    Hey dear Hyperkani team. This card Emp is a big problem in the game. I'm one of the best player in the world. I'm also in Top 100. I know it from own experience that emp reduces a lot of game fun from the game because you can't be risky anymore and a lot of members are camping because of that and don't even try to kill people with emp. I have contact to a lot high player people. A lot stopped to play a game because of this card. I also thought about stopping the game because of that. We all would be really happy if you could remove the card or make it less strong than now.
    on't you think that with EMP we can better control players who use shields? I think taking the EMP card would cause imbalance and you would come back here to ask for another solution. maybe an idea of ​​a card that can shorten the effect of that card is made.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X